How to Choose a Pillow which is Suitable for You?
How will you choose your pillow?
A good night's sleep depends on a suitable pillow. Your sleeping position, skin condition and living habits will all affect your choice.
1. Different sleeping positions are suitable for different pillows
- Lyng on your back: the height of the pillow is about one punch, 5-8cm.
- Lying on the side: the pillow height is about one punch and one palm, and the female is 7-12 cm; Male 11-14cm.
- Alternate lying on your back: 8-10cm for women and 2 cm for men on the basis of the former; The old man is 9-15cm.
- Sleeping: refer to lying on your side. It must be a breathable pillow core to avoid suffocation hazards.
2. Different pillow cores have their own characteristics
Advantages: Natural material, warm in winter and cool in summer, which can change its shape with the movement of the head.
Disadvantages: It has sound and is not suitable for people with shallow sleep.
B. Down: fluffy, soft, not deformed and breathable
Advantages: fluffy, soft, not deformed and breathable.
Disadvantages: inconvenient cleaning, not suitable for people with neck discomfort.
C. Memory Cotton: Chronic Rebound, Comfortable Ears
Advantages: Chronic rebound, comfortable ears
Disadvantages: Poor heat distribution, and the material is easily oxidises, so it is not suitable for people who sleep in colder climates.
D. Natural Latex: Good Elasticity and Strong Support
Advantages: good elasticity and strong support.
Disadvantages: Natural latex is inconvenient to clean and has poor air permeability.
E. Fullair Air FiberAdvantages: Highly elastic, breathable, highly supported, moderately firmness, washable, and close to the neck line of human body.
3. If you have some skin allergy Acne muscle, sensitive skin, need to change the pillowcase regularly every week, and the pillow core is easy to breed mites, except latex
Fullair air fibre has unique bird's nest structure and high air permeability, so that water vapour can not condense in the pillow core, and mite bacteria can not survive in it (Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus).
Fullair: We’re redefining the pillow
Wash both layers whenever needed to maximise the longevity of your Fullair pillow, and ensure the cover and inner are both dry before using them again. No turning, flipping, or airing necessary – due to its high breathability, the Fullair material doesn’t allow moisture, bacteria, or mould to develop.
Talk to us today to find out more about our products and how they can help you.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Fullair Blog
The most important 6 tips for improving sleep: sleep regularly, temperature, environment, the timing of go to sleep, no alcohol or coffee as well as bedtime habits.
What is the Best Type of a Baby Cot Mattress？See the importance of Completely Breathable, Adjustable Firmness & Entirely Washable Inside and Out as well as Hypoallergenic.